Positively Pewaukee takes great pride in our ongoing efforts to strengthen, influence and reinvigorate Pewaukee for the past 20 years.
Please consider becoming a partner with us to keep our community a thriving, healthy and fun destination. Invest in Positively Pewaukee (a nonprofit) by making a recurring or one-time donation.
We need your help to continue our work of building community by:
* Helping families in crisis in Pewaukee
* Hosting the Youth Leadership Program
* Providing the Senior Reassurance Program
* Beautifying our downtown community
* Filling backpacks for school students in need.
* Continuing special events like Waterfront Wednesdays, Taste of Lake Country and more
* Supporting existing businesses and fostering new business development
Positively Pewaukee's main source of funding consists of contributions and sponsorships from corporate and individual donors. Since 1996, we have a cumulative reinvestment in the community of 11 million dollars, 64 new businesses, 345 new jobs and brought close to 1 million guests to our events.
Please help us continue the tradition of building a strong downtown and strong community where families and friends will be Making Memories for many years to come. To find out more on how Positively Pewaukee is the Memory Maker visit our website at http://positivelypewaukee.com/2014/what-is-positiv...
Producing Events – Fostering Business – Building Community- Making Memories
Positively Pewaukee is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit corporation. Contributions to Positively Pewaukee are deductible to the extent allowable by law.